Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Cabin Crop

Wow, I can't believe it is March already and time for our Spring Cabin Crop at Crooked River Park in Georgia. We go twice a year and I always get excited when it is time to go!! We have a great group of girls that spend the weekend cropping away! I will take some pictures to post when we get back because there is NO internet at the cabin, no phones and we almost never turn on the TV. The weekend is dedicated to catching up on our scrapbooking or stamping or whatever is needed!! If you don't do a "girlfriend" weekend then you should start the tradition!! We all need time away from everyday life (and the computer :) so let me know what you do with your girlfriends!! Below is a picture from our Fall 2011 cabin crop when we surprised my dear friend Evelyn with a "Granny" shower celebrating her first grandchild Sophia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment